Anlaufstelle für Bürger:innenbeteiligung im Bezirk Lichtenberg, Berlin
A contact point for citizen participation has been set up in the Lichtenberg district since 2021. This place is intended to provide orientation and information for the people in the district, but above all to strengthen self-organization and offer opportunities for further training and professional exchange.
The team at the contact point for citizen participation in Lichtenberg initially supports the administration with questions, challenges and specific concerns to increase the quality of participation.
- Support in finding and defining target groups
- Choosing suitable methods and determining the level of participation
- Advice on investment aspects: tenders, schedules, finances
- Support in finding space for participatory processes
- Referral to moderators and on-site support
- Support in reaching the target group and public relations
- Accompanying advice to the commissioned planning offices